Full-time Finance/Accounting Orlando, FLApply
Our Client is seeking an experienced Controller who will be responsible for handling the financial records. The right candidate will be dependable, self-motivated, well organized, and possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Responsible for managing operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Lead the development of operational procedures, controls and documentation of data flow as the business grows
- Manage account payables and collections process
- Assist the CFO in producing accurate and timely financial statements
- Oversee in the month end closing, reconciliation and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation
- Managing the process for capital calls
- Preparation of budgets and financial reports and overseeing their evaluation
- Lead the implementation of new financial systems and/or processes
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of financial dashboards and reports in Intacct and Adaptive Planning systems.
- Responsible for management of US accounting operations including time and expense accounting, payroll, customer invoicing, general ledger accounting, consolidation and financial reporting processes.
- Analyze financial performance and trends across business units, customers and projects and provide insight and make recommendations to management.
- Coordinate sales and use tax filings, annual state registrations, insurance renewals and other recurring statutory obligations.
- Oversee transition away from Quickbooks to custom accounting software
- EXTREMELY DETAIL ORIENTED
- Experience with Quickbooks and helping with transition to custom accounting software
- Technical skills and experience in financial reporting, consolidation accounting
- Professional certification like CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- Very strong Microsoft Excel proficiency and expertise is a strict requirement.
- Some supervisory experience is also preferred.
- Proven track record in improving, implementing and documenting processes to support growth, improve quality and reduce complexity.
- Ability to gain the support of the organization for process improvement recommendations using good planning and influencing skills and provide training and coaching to support the transition